If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 21, 2015

[SS-074] Overtime Heat


[OVERTIME HEAT]

Santi and Toto were left alone in the factory that night. The two of them were assigned for the later shift for that day.

The holidays were coming and there were many orders for the molten metal that they were making for the gifts that were going to be made for that season.

"Damn, it's hot," Santi complained as he operated the machineries.

"Yeah," Toto agreed, "we've been exposed to too much fumes for the past month. I wouldn't wonder if just die from heat stroke one day."

"...or maybe become mutants, haha," Santi joked.

"So, why did you accept this extra work?" Toto asked.

"Well, I'm finding diversion activities. I just kind of broke off with my girl," Santi replied sadly, "she said that she was too good for a blue collared worker like me."

"Ah that sucks man, sorry to hear that," Toto consoled.

"Well, who needs her anyway you know? There's a lot of fish in the sea," Santi added confidently.

Toto took his shirt off, "I can't stand the heat. I'm loosing up."

"Man, Toto, you're looking good!" Santi complimented as he lost his shirt, "still got no girl yet?"

"Not exactly," Toto responded timidly.

After a few more minutes of working Toto spoke out, "damn, I'm easing my jeans off. Can't stand the heat."

And so he did.

"Wow nice undies!" Santi noticed. "Wait why are you hard?"

Toto blushed, "I don't know. Maybe the heat or... maybe it's your sexy mutant body. Haha! Kidding, I'm just not getting laid lately so, I'm always horny."

"Oh yeah, me too!" Santi seconded.

Toto grabbed his coworkers jeans and pulled them down, "haha lemme see!"

"What the hell!" Santi reacted. But it was too late. His briefs were already exposed, and so was his boner.

"All this heat and girlfriend talk got you hot eh?" Toto said

Santi sighed. "Yeah..."

Suddenly, Toto dropped his stuff. He walked to his friend and knelt in front of him. He took the briefs down and sucked the hard cock.

"WHAT?!" Santi retaliated. But he was quickly stifled by the hot mouth that engulfed his dick.

After a minute of sucking, Toto let go and spoke, "damn. Been wanting to do this to you for the longest time you sexy." Then he continued with his blowjob.


Things just got hotter as the overtime shift passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment