If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 18, 2015

[SS-073] Excitatory Milk



[EXCITATORY MILK]

In the wee hours of the morning, Pierce's research writing was interrupted by a loud thud from outside his room.

Being the worrier that he was, he immediately got up from his computer and rushed out. He headed to the kitchen where he heard the sound.

He was surprised to see his college housemate, Resty, slumped on the kitchen floor with a glass of white fluid in his hand.

Resty also had drips of the liquid on his body. All he wore we orange designer bikinis.

"What the?! Explain yourself!" Pierce bellowed.

Resty's eyebrows met, "why are you mad?! I'm the one who's in distress here! I just drank the milk inside okay?! And I started feeling feverish and my knees became wobbly."

The two of them never really got along. Pierce was a striving all-school post grad student in Chemistry. Resty was a football player.

"What you drank the milk from the flask inside?!" Pierce asked sternly.

"Yeah! I thought it was milk, protein you know?!" Resty said.

Resty took care of his body well and it showed. He regularly worked out and watched his diet.

"I told you not to eat any of my stuff in the fridge! That's not milk you moron! That's an excitatory drug!" Pierce explained, "I don't even know what the effect of that compound is yet."

"Next time don't put your alchemy stuff in our shared fridge!" Resty shot back, "damn my back hurts. Shit. My dick too."

Pierce eys moved to the bikini. He can make out the outline of his roommates cock in the front. It was oozing with precum too.

"Well it looks like the effect is mostly on the penis," Pierce concluded, "I presume you took too much of the substance that's why your erection is painful."

"Can you stop making me your guinea pig and do something! My dick is so hard, all my energy seems to be centering on it!" Resty growled.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you should ejaculate?" Pierce suggested.

"I can't move my hands, do it for me!"

"Wow, Resty. That's a big thing for you to ask me. You know I'm not gay!"

"I know but... ugh. Please!" Resty looked helpless.

Pierce sighed and knelt beside him. He slowly eased down the briefs, "explain your underwear."

"It's a gift by my girl okay? I sleep in my undies. Just do it, Pierce!"

Pierce slowly grabbed his roommates very hard and slightly long cock. He started jacking it off. It felt awkward for him.

Suddenly, he felt Resty move under him. Resty found his mouth and kissed him.

"What the hell?!" Pierce shouted as they parted.

"Sorry dude! It's the drug!" Resty explained, "this is weird, but kissing you might just help me cum faster."

Resty kissed him again. Pierce did not retaliate. His roommate kissed more passionately than his girlfriend.

After a minute, Resty started cumming. Blasts of semen coated their skin.

As expected, Resty was able to stand up. Pierce followed and stood in front of him.

"Gawd. That was ugh. Unexplainable," Pierce said with disgust.

"I know," Resty weakly muttered, and the hugged and kissed him. "Thank you." Resty spoke sweetly as they parted.


Confused with the new experience, Pierce could only smile and say, "you're welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment