If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 14, 2015

[SS-071] Emergency Laundry


[EMERGENCY LAUNDRY]

You hear knocks at your door. You lazily pulled yourself up from the couch and walk towards your house's entrance. You open the door and see your neighbor standing with a large nap sack hanging from his grip.

You gasp in surprise. This neighbor of yours has been the object of your fantasies since you moved in  last month. You have wanted to pay him a visit for a long time, but you decided not to. Based from the different women he brings home every Friday night, you figure that this muscular hunk does not swing your way.

He smiles shyly at you, "uh... dude. My washing machine broke and I need to have some of my important clothes cleaned. Can I use yours for the mean time? I brought laundry soap with me."

"Yeah sure!" you respond eagerly as you usher him in. You lead him to the laundry area of your house and show him your machine. You quickly teach him how to use it.

He places his clothes inside the laundry machine. As the machine moves on its own, you take advantage of the waiting time to converse with and get to know this man.

You learn that the man is a front desk officer in a corporate building and that he lives alone in his house. He shares that he also jogs and plays badminton during weekends.

"Oh," he mutters as he looks down on his shirt, "I remember I don't have sweat clothes anymore. I should have these cleaned as well."

He removes his shirt. Then as he starts to pull down his jogging pants, you stare at his nearly naked body.

He looks at you before he complete removes his pants, "you don't mind if I'm a bit naked, do you?"

You shake your head, "no. We're both guys here. Be comfortable."

He stops the machine and places his clothes inside. Then he stands facing you.

"You look like you workout a lot," you manage to say as you drink at the sight of the stud before you.

"Yeah, I lift weights after work," he confirms while posing seductively only in his blue designer briefs.

"Must be good for the girls," you suggest.

He smirks, "...and boys."

You choke at his last statement.

He walks to you and holds your face, "I know you've staring at me from your window. I tell you, there's no need to just stare from afar. You can devour me right here right now."

You try to look away, "I ah... ah... I uhmmm."

He whispers to you, "I need to wash my briefs too. Mind if you take it off?"

He pushed you down. You kneel in front of him. You ease down his underwear.


There was nothing left to do but to suck his hardening tool.

1 comment: