If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[SS-060] Germophobe


Guest entry penned by @hitowski

[GERMOPHOBE]

I was already tired. And sweaty. And fucking irritated of his mess. Every single day I needs to clean up his mess. It wasn't his fault though, he was too damn busy to clean up. And he wasn't like I am, a neat obsessive-compulsive germophobe who wants everything in that same precise order.

I grasp the vacuum's handle that much tighter. It reminds me of him, of his girth and his longing tongue. Of his sweet nothings while pounding into me, gently, passionately and hard like what I wanted. I bit into this piece of toast, hard and crunchy. Reminding me of how his lips taste: sugary and buttery, like the aftertaste of some spring time picnic affair.

All I do is to remind me of him. And I'm getting harder in anticipation of him coming home. Coming, to me. Him, in me and on me. Me and him, our souls intertwining.

A doorbell rings, and I hear a bunch of keys clanging in the silence. He enters, him wearing that fine black suit accentuating his deep robust chest and fit torso. That thinly veiled sheen on him, that caress his clothes carry while he was standing in front of me.

"I'm home, babe. Well, aren't you glad to see me?"

"I am. You know I am."

"And you wanted me to tell you how fucking hard it is to prevent myself from taking you here right now?"

"That's why I wore this. To get you distracted." He leans in, kissing my neck and etching his lips on me. He scarrs me, claims me as his. 

"You look fucking sexy, babe." I kiss him, deeply and search for his tongue. He responds with an equally fervent kiss and a much needed grind. He pins me to the door and lets me know how fucking happy he was.

"I know suits turn you on so much, babe. Just as much as I love you wearing nothing but your briefs." His hands travel from my face to my nipples to my abs. He grins.

"Want me to seduce you, babe?" He puts his hands slowly inside my briefs, grasping my hardness tightly. I moan, he growls. I grasp his coat and push them off him, his collared shirt now screaming from the violence. He helps me remove his coat and his shirt, making me watch his arms bulge under the stress and pressure, while I grind onto him and make him feel that much appreciated.

"Fucking suck me already." He beckons, pushing me down. His slacks bulge vehemently against me, making me moan with a hunger he had seen in me before. I want him, now. Deep and guttural, in me.

He unbuckled his belt as I start licking hin down, him and his clothed glory hard enough for me to break concrete in. He reaches in and get himself out of his slacks, dripping.

"Here's your prize for being such a great neatfreak." Slapping me with his thickness, I groan and lick him, from his balls to his shaft and his large bulbous head. He purrs, and grasps my hair in a bunchful. "Suck me now, babe."

I take him deep, and he pushes me down further. Nearly gagging me, he growls. "Deeper, babe. Yeah how we like it."

I suck him hard, wet and slick deep. My head bobbing up and down on him. I could taste his precum on my tongue as he counters with a gentle thrust.

"Hmm tasty." I stop sucking him and looked up to his deep brown set eyes.

"Fuck yeah, want me to fuck you now?" He says, while pulling me up and hugging me. I can feel his hands roaming my bubble butt, asking permission.


"On the bed, babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment