If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 2, 2015

[SS-053] Lonely Beach



[LONELY BEACH]

Ross silently and helplessly stared at his son as he made tantrums. The child was rolling on thebeach sand as he shrieked in agony and cried.

A muscular man in his black trunks who was walking by went to his son and asked, "what's the problem?"

"I couldn't make a sand castle and Daddy won't help me," the son complained while pointing to him.

The man smiled at him and turned to his son, "here. Let me help you."
Then the man helped to make a good-enough sand castle. The boy was delighted. He started doing his solitary play.

He came up to the man, "hey, I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm glad you helped him out. Thanks."

"No worries. I love children," the man replied.

"I'm Ross, by the way," he offered his hand.

The man shook it, "Jake."

Ross sighed, "my son here has really been sad since my wife passed away, three months ago. I decided to spend this beach vacation with him. I think it didn't do good. We just both realized that family excursions are disorganized without Mum."

"That's sad to hear. But you'll get through to him sooner or later. Just give him time," Jake advised.

"You with anyone? A girlfriend?" Ross asked.

Jake grinned, "my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. I'm just trying to unwind."

"Oh..." he exclaimed, both in surprise of finding out Jake's orientation and loss, "I am sorry to hear that."

"It's fine. This is such a lonely beach. I haven't seen anyone else here, so at least I have company," Jake said.

Ross nodded, "yeah. You can hang out with us. We surely need company."

So, the three of them spent the whole day together, swimming and playing. Jake really developed rapport with the little boy and taught Ross stuff about childrearing.

"Good night Dad..." his son spoke before sleeping in the camp tent, "good night, Jake. You should go home with us."

Jake laughed.

Ross tucked him in, "you silly kid. You sleep now."

The two men sat beside each other in front of their campfire. They started talking about each other's lives-- things beyond a what one would tell a one-day old acquantaince. But there was something reassuring about Jake that made Ross trust him.

"It's been a while since I've been alone. It's not a nice feeling to be lonely you know," Ross murmured in melancholy.

"Me too," Jake meekly replied.

And then there was silence.

To Ross's surprise, Jake suddenly kissed him deeply. He was too startled to react.

Jake shuddered and pulled away. He was shaking and blushing, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take advantage. I've been lonely and you were just so welcoming... and so handsome and so sexy... I couldn't help it and----"

Ross shut Jake up by kissing him again, more passionately and ardently this time.

"I like you Ross..." Jake admitted as they parted.

"I don't know how I feel yet. But I am so drawn to you..." Ross responded, "I want to spend the night with you, and see where this leads us?"

Jake smiled sweetly, "yes... I'd like that."


Ross kissed the man again. Suddenly, he did not feel so lonely anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment