If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 23, 2015

[SS-049] Emergency Staircase



[EMERGENCY STAIRCASE]

The janitor was assigned to mop the the fire exit stairs that day. He decided to go up the elevator and clean from the 41st floor of the building going down.

When he reached the 27th floor, he started hearing low grunts from a man. He stopped and set his mop aside. He approached the source of the sound and found a man wearing only designer black trunks, doing jumping jacks in between two stair cases.

The man noticed him and stopped his exercise, "shit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here."

He recognized the man, who was the junior manager of the accounting department.

"Sir. Ahm. What are you doing here?" The janitor inquired.

The young manager stood still with a frustrated face, "ugh. Later I'll find out if I got my promotion. I'm really stressed. And when I am stressed, I have to release my tension by sweating it out. I thought nobody uses the emergency stairs so I decided to just do it here."

He looked at the stressed man from head to toe, "uhm. But why are you naked?"

"Oh, uh. I don't wanna mess up my suit," the manager explained, "and I really wanna release the heat caused by nerves inside me."

"I see," the service man dismissed. He could not take his eyes off the young man's muscular and sweaty body.

"Come on, touch me, to see how hot I am," the naked manager said who took his hand and brought it to the wet chest.

It did feel hot. The pectoral felt hard and slimy. He looked down and noticed that the young hunk had a straining bulge.

"Ahh... Your touch feels good," he moaned. "But you know what will really destress me?"

"What?"

The manager peeled down his trunks and turned around, "fuck me, man. I really need it."

"But... but," the janitor wanted to refuse but the bubble butt in front of him was too enticing.

"Just put out your cock and pump it in me," the muscled man instructed.

His hands were shaking as he unzipped his pants and let his cock out. With all the slimy sweat, he pushed his manhood in the hole with no difficulty. It felt heavenly.


"That's it. Now fuck me. Fuck all these nerves out of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment