If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[SS-045] Ex's Father


[EX'S FATHER]

"You pervert! I said I'm not going to have sex with you until we're married!" Cid's girlfriend scowled at him, "you're disrespecting my womanhood! We're finished!"

"Fine! Stay frigid for life!" Cid bellowed as he walked out of his girl's house.

He was frustrated. It's been a year, yet all that he's gotten from his girlfriend was a kiss. He tried getting second base with her while they were making out in her sofa when she started going balistic with her religious pact of chastity.

As he was walking away, a blinding light flashed on Cid. He started feeling hot that it urged him to remove his shirt.

But it seemed that the heat was also penetrating inside him, he mindlessly pushed his pants down. With his shirt and jeans on the ground, he was already naked except for his beige briefs and flip flops.

Cid knew something was going wrong inside him since he encountered that light. He continued to stare at it and walking to its direction.

His searching led him to a balcony on the first floor of a nearby aparment. There he sees a man holding a large flashlight.

"The woman you just messed with?" spoke the older burly man in front of him, "that's my daughter."

Cid came back to his senses. In fear he pleaded, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, sir! I didn't mean to!"

"Virginity is an important issue," the man said darkly as he unzipped his pants, "I make sure that no one takes that from her until the right man comes."

The father advances to him and strongly arm-locks him and bends him over.

Cid tried to struggle, but he suddenly felt to weak to break free.

"I'll let you know how excruciating losing virginity feels like!" the man exclaimed as he peeled off the beige briefs.

Cid screamed in pain as the father of his ex-girlfriend plowed his ass. He felt like he was being ripped apart.

After a few minutes of non-stop fucking, the man whispers to his ear, "how does getting divirginized feel now?"


"AH! GOOD!" Cid responds in ecstasy, "it feels reaaaal good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment