If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 9, 2015

[SS-043] Ranks


[RANKS]

"Permission to enter, sir!" an able-bodied teenager shouted at the front of the commander office while holding a salute sign.

"Permission granted," the Batallion Commander who headed the school's Citizen's Army Training responded.

The private walked sharply inside the small room.

"What is your business?" the commander inquired.

"I would like to be an officer, sir!" the private stated.

The burly commander smirked, "I'm sure you do. All you have to do is enlist in the advanced CAT program. Based, on your progress, you will rise in the ranks."

"Yes, I heard," the private seconded, "but I heard it'll take me a year before I can even have a platoon under my command."

The high officer's forehead crumpled, "of course! It took me my whole college education before I got to my place. There's no shortcut, you dimwit."

The private grined and took his gray shirt off, revealing his tight, muscular torso, "I'm sure there's a faster way up."

"What the hell are you doing?!" the officer bellowed, "get out of my office." But his eyes were glued at the aspirant's smooth skin and lean built.

"Come on sir," the soldier pleaded seductively, "I'm sure you can devise a way to make it happen. I heard some lady officers got their position when they let you screw them!"

"How did you--- stop that!" the commander retorted, "I'm--- I'm not gay... you idiot!" But actually, he was gradually getting turned on by the male private's behavior.



The soldier pulled down his camo pants and showed his dark green skimpy briefs. "Come on. I'll give you what you want. I'll surrender my body to you, you sexy officer."

The commander closed his eyes and shouted, "I said stop it!"

But the high officer was startled when his own cargos were pulled down swiftly and a hot mouth engulfed his semi-erected penis.

He opened his eyes and saw the hot student military aspirant choking on his big meat.


He moaned deeply. This cocksucking surely was worth a boost of four ranks across the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment