If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 25, 2015

[SS-037] Complimentary Drink




COMPLEMENTARY DRINK

Taye was relaxing by the hotel swimming pool that afternoon. He and his girlfriend was having a staycation to celebrate their second anniversary as a couple. He was waiting for his girl to come up to the penthouse where he was so that they could take a dip together.

A waiter from the pool bar walked to him holding a wine glass with pink liquid in it.

"A complimentary drink for you, from the hotel management," he said as he handed the glass.

Taye received it smiling, "oh wow. Thanks."

The waiter smiled back, "you have a nice body sir. And nice trunks too."

"Thanks. I work out regularly. And this speedo was a gift from my girlfriend."

"It suits you perfectly," the young, handsome and lean server complimented.

Taye took a sip of the beverage. It tasted like strawberry.

He started feeling lightheaded and weightless as soon as the liquid entered his gut. Gradually, his senses started to fade until he completely lost his consciousness.

When he woke up, Taye found himself in a stock room. The waiter was on the other side across the pile of supplies that was there.

"What happened? Where's my girlfriend?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? You don't have a girlfriend," the waiter replied smirking.

"I don't?" Taye was starting to doubt his own memory, "then who am I with in this hotel?"

"You're with me, you're boyfriend," the man from the other end told him.

"I'm with you? We're a couple?" Taye's actual history was slipping from his head.

The waiter walked to him, "yeah. And we're here in the stock room because you said you wanted me to fuck you here."

"Oh yes," Taye muttered, believing every suggestion fed to his brain-wrecked mind.

The perpetuator took his clothes off and lied in the pile of supplies. His cock was already standing, "come on, Taye. Take your sexy trunks off and ride me baby."

Taye's mind was filled with unreal lusty thoughts. He took his skimpy swimwear and sat on the hard cock of his fake boyfriend.

But as he went down and up the shaft, Taye knew, the pleasure was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment