If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

[SS-027] Hero


[HERO]

A few days ago, Easton's girlfriend told him about this new best selling novel that she just read. She lent him a copy of the book and urged him to read it. She thought that he could learn from the main male character of the story, about the kind of chivalry she desires from him.

Reluctantly, Easton tried breezing through the novel. However, he found himself hooked with the clever and erotic way that the story has been woven. Also, he has grown to have a liking to Jaro, the modern day knight who was the hero in the fiction.

Easton was not able to sleep that night. He knew had to finish reading the whole story: of how Jaro was able to save metropolis from gang syndicates, by his sheer physical fitness and strength; how Jaro was able to grapple his enemies with his bear hands; how Jaro possessed such a muscular body and a masculine aura, and how Jaro was able to easily seduce the women he wanted because of his sheer presence and gentlemanly pose.

For some reason, Easton felt hot and sweaty as he got into the middle of the novel. He decided to take his clothes off leaving only his briefs as he read the book while lying in bed. Then, he started reading a steamy monologue by Jaro as he seduced a woman he recently saved from the syndicate.

"My lady... when I saw you in being maligned by those men, I just knew I had to save you. For a perfectly beautiful woman deserves more than just a bunch of juvenile men to satisfy her deep cravings. For a woman like you does not have to feel violated as you are consummated. You need an upright man who shall appreciate your body and your curves... My lady, let me feel your breasts..."

Mindlessly, Easton brought his palm over his left pectoral. He started kneading it. He imagined that he was the girl that Jaro was touching. Heat started to consume him.

"Beautiful, my lady... Let me feel your flesh... I want to place my hands between your legs... Yes... You are starting to water in my hands..."

Easton started touching the hardening bulge in front of his briefs. He removed his underwear and started stroking his cock slowly as he continued to read on.

"You want me, my lady? You want to devour my manhood... Yes... Open your mouth give it a taste..."

Easton started to feel very thirsty. He brought his fingers that was soaked by precum to his mouth. He sucked on it. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Jaro's dick he was tasting. Fingers were not enough.

"I want to take you know my lady... I will slide into you... Yes... You feel fantastic my lady..."

Easton completely surrendered to his imagination. He placed the fingers of his other hand between his legs. He started penetrating his own hole as he sucked on the fingers in his mouth. His cock was rock hard as he finger-fucked himself.

In his mind, he imagined the sexy and heroic Jaro fucking him in a fast pace. Then the hero would unload his seed inside.

Easton came without even touching his cock.


He picked up the book, and read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment