If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

[SS-024] Video Scandal


[VIDEO SCANDAL]

While Kean was working out half naked in the gym, his best friend and gym buddy, Terry, came to him with a cellphone in his hand. His friend dragged him to a corner.

"What's up, bro?" Kean asked.

"I saw a video dude," Terry replied, "a scandal."

Kean giggled, "oh, you're into scandals now, huh? Is the chick hot?"

"See for yourself," Terry said and showed him the video playing in the smartphone.

It was taken from the top of the bathroom cubicle. There was a handsome and lean man sitting on a covered toilet seat. He still had his shirt on. But his jeans were twisted aroung his knees. 

There was another man, also handsome, but more muscular. His pants, shirts and undies were already on the floor. The bigger man was on the top of seated guy, pumping up and down, seemingly riding the smaller man's dick.

The man on top was Kean.

Mortified, Kean said nothing else and rushed to the locker room and locked himself to a toilet cubicle.

He heard knocks on the door. "Hey, open up!" It was Terry's voice.

"Okay, I did disgusting stuff okay? There was a random man who hooked up with me in the cinema. We went to the comfort room and fucked there. I didn't know someone else was there perving on us and taking a video of us!" Kean exclaimed almost crying.

"Open up the door, Kean," Terry repeated.

"So, you know my secret. You thought your alpha male friend was straight, screwing around with women. Guess what, I screw around with men too, and I like them better," Kean spoke helplessly, "I won't blame me if you hate me now."

"I'm not judging you, dude. Just open the door," said the man from the other side.

Kean sighed and opened the door. His friend went in and locked it.

Terry smiled, "can I show you a secret too?" Then he dropped his pants and showed his erect cock, "I mean, I've been straight all my life. But when I saw your fucking video, darn it. I instantly got a hard-on. You're fucking sexy, Kean, riding like a pro like that."

Kean was speechless. He was awed by his friend's aching member. He had always lusted after Terry, but inhibited himself from acting on it. Their friendship meant more to him.

Terry removed his shirt and pants, "but darn it, I am jealous of the guy fucking you in the video. I wish it was me. I wanna fuck my fucking sexy best friend."

Kean was awestruck seeing his muscular friend naked. Well, he has seen it many times before in the locker or when they bang a chick together. But he has never seen it exude a warm lustful energy as it does now.

"Well, that can be arranged," Kean said grinning.


Kean pulled his friend and pushed him down, making him sit on the toilet. He pulled his pants down and fucked himself with Terry's hard tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment