If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

[SS-021] Hairspray



[HAIRSPRAY]

The muscular triplets posed and took a group selfie using the mirror of the salon where they recently had their hair cut.

"Don't forget to send me those selfies guys," the male hair dresser reminded.

The three brothers silently nodded. Then they walked out of the store.

After an hour, the hair dresser checked his email. To his delight, it was sent by one of his three last customers. Attached with the mail was the selfie picture they took earlier. There were three other image files attached. Each one bore the nude picture of each sibling.

The hair dresser pressed the "forward" button of his email. He sent the four pictures to his most valued client together with this message:

Dear Mr. Ponte,

I am pleased to inform you that I have just recently recruited a triplet for my stable. All of them are young, virile, muscular, masculine and identical. They came in my salon an hour ago to have their hairs fixed. I used my special hairspray, which you know has always been effective in making my models as mentally and physically submissive as possible. Please see attached files for their images.

The effect of the chemical will be complete within 24 hours. You have told me before how much you wanted to have identical twins for your activities, but now I got you a triplet. Just imagine three identical muscular men kneeling upon you, sucking your cock; doing a daisy chain after you've ordered them to do so? I'm sure that's something you would like to experience.

I will give you a discounted introductory price to have these three studs, as you have been a loyal patron, regularly availing our top-of-the-line models for your service. You know my pay pal account.


The hair dresser pressed sent. He decided, maybe he should some fun with the triplet before he puts them on rental.

1 comment:

  1. I love this short story! So horny and kind of bdsm. Great short story!

    ReplyDelete