If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 17, 2015

[SS-020] Sculptor



[SCULPTOR]

"I just came here to be a nude model for your sculpture okay," the hunky model said exasperatedly as soon as he entered the studio, "don't try to harrass me or anything. I'm not gay."

The slim, middle-aged sculptor raised his eyebrows, "oh, another homophobe. I'm a professional artist. I don't have sex with my models unless they give me consent."

The model rolled his eyes, "that's what they all say. But some just can't keep their hands to themselves. Don't try to touch me or..."

"...Or what?! You want me to call your agent and report your unacceptable attitude?" the sculptor threatened.

The model sighed, "okay. Let's just finish this alright?"

The sculptor gave instructions to the man whose physique he would use for his next sculpture. 

The model took his clothes off and continually covered his manhood with his hands as he moved about, looking scared that the artist was perving him.

The sculptor gave him a bottle of clear liquid. "Spread this all over your body, to highlight your curves."

Hesitantly, the hunky man placed the substance in his hands and rubbed it all over his body. It made his skin shimmer under the light. "Where's the material you are going to sculpt?" he noticed.

The smaller man grinned, "you'll see."

The artist gave further instructions, which the model obeyed, "sit on the couch. Raise your right leg. Place your elbow on the hand rest. Fist your right hand and place it under your chin. Extend your left arm and place your left hand on your right elbow."

When the stud was able to settle on the correct pose, the sculptor bellowed, "FREEZE!"

Then something strange happened. The model could not move anything under his neck.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" he panicked.

"Your body is under my control now, that is the effect of the cream I gave you," the artist replied menacingly, "next time think twice before lashing out homophobic remarks on people."

"LET ME GO! I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!" the immobilized man pleaded.

The sculptor poured some cream in his hand, "ugh you're too noisy." Then he appplied the substance on the stud's lips and face, rendering him completely frozen and silent.

Like a mannequin, he was manipulated by the artist until he assumed a bending over position exposing his ass. 

The sculptor dropped his pants and stroked his cock, ready to test the tightness of his new sculpture.


No comments:

Post a Comment