If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 7, 2015

[SS-016] Results



[RESULTS]

Adi struck a pose for the camera, together with his trainer Hal. They were the winners of the fitness clubs' annual most improved award. Adi used to be a very skinny geek, who found himself unattractive. With the desire to improve himself and to gain confidence, he joined the gym. He chose Hal to be his trainer, because based from his physique, he could easily be spotted as the best trainer in that club.

Adi points to the taller man with pride and gratitude, while making his flexed large arms visible to the camera. In a short span of one and a half year, his muscle gain was massive. He was pushed beyond his physical limits. He achieved beyond his target body. Making girls swoon has been easier for him. He got promoted at work. He owed this life improvements to Hal.

After the photo shoot, Adi and Hal went to the locker room to change.

"Hey Hal, thank you so much!" Adi told his trainer in a corner of an almost empty changing area.

"That was nothing, it was your hard work too,' Hal responded.

"I know I pay you for your services, but I think you deserve more than what I pay you, is there a gift that you would want?" he asked.

Hal smirked, "well, there is one thing I want." Then he walked closer and placed his hand on Andy's buttocks, "I want to claim the body that I made."

With wide eyes, Adi stared at his trainer with surprise. He is not gay, but there was something in the way that Hal looks at him that inhibited him from retaliating as the trainer reached under the garter of his shorts. Feeling the bigger man's palm in his ass sent waves of pleasure in his body.


"Ahhh. Of course, do what you want with the body you've made," Adi muttered as Hal's fingers probed his hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment