If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 17, 2015

[SS-007] Notifications



[NOTIFICATIONS]

Hans was standing in front of the mirror. He stared at his own eyes, his iris glazed. He could not remember anything from the time he left the bar until he got to his bathroom at home. He took his clothes off and stood in front of his reflection only wearing his black underwear.

He checked his cellphone. The notification list registered twelve missed calls and six messages. He opened the phone. He found out that all the calls and the messages came from his girlfriend. He read them one by one.

"Hans, where are you? I've been looking for you all over the club but I can't find you. Call me."

"I'm worried, I haven't seen you in the last hour. You better have a good explanation for disappearing like that."

"Hans answer the fucking phone! You can't just ignore me!"

"If this is a freakin' joke, better stop. I'm really pissed. Your friends told me they last saw you talking with a big guy at the bar before you vanished."

"It's already 4am, where are you?! Answer my calls!"

"Hans, what's happening?"

Then his phone vibrated. A new message came. The number was unregistered. He read it.

"How's my good little Hans?"

Hans knew who sent him that message. His cock instantly grew. His mouth watered remembering the man's hot rod sliding inside it last night. He felt an itch inside his ass. He missed having the man's cock plowing inside his hole. 

His cellphone received another message, "I want to see my good little boy's goods again before I fuck him again tonight."


Without thinking, he took a picture of himself teasingly pulling briefs down and sent it to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment